Activated Charcoal Toothpaste for Daily Protection
– Nero is designed to gently whiten teeth the natural way. Formulated to protect against cavities, this whitening toothpaste removes surface stains to help restore your teeth to the natural color. It is safe for enamel and everyday use.
– Activated charcoal is a fine black powder made from coconut shells. The charcoal is activated by processing it at very high temperatures which change the charcoal’s internal structure by reducing the size of its pores and increasing its surface area. The charcoal’s porous texture has a negative electrical charge, which causes it to attract positively charged molecules, such as toxins and stains. It is adsorbent, which means that it has a unique ability to bind with toxins and wash them away.
– Nero is a Triple Action Toothpaste:
Remove stains and whiten teeth.
– It whitens – activated charcoal is mildly abrasive and has a large surface area that helps it react with the film on your teeth’s surface so that the toothbrush can remove surface stains and unsightly plaque.
– It detoxifies – bad breath is commonly caused by bacteria feeding on decomposing food partciles left in the mouth after eating. The Activated Charcoal’s large surface area and its adsorption capabilities work together to gather up and brush away the bacteria, leaving behind a clean and fresh-feeling mouth that lasts.
– Nero’s main features are:
Helps protect against cavities
Protects against dentin hypersensitivity
No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
No animal ingredients
Not tested on animals.
No SLS – Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
– Nero does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, an ingredient that makes toothpaste foamy when you brush, but can also irritate sensitive teeth and gums. Our natural formulation uses Bio-Saponins which are naturally occurring high-molecular-weight glycosides with distinct foaming characteristics. They are found in many plants, but get their name form the soapwort plant (Saponaria), of which the root was historically used in soap. Bio-Saponins is a proprietary blend of:
Sarsaparilla Root Extract
Yucca Root Extract
Quillaja Bark Extract
Wild Yam Root Extract
– Nero contains Xylitol, a naturally occurring sweet-tasting ingredient found in many types of plants. Oral microbes cannot use xylitol for energy. Because of this, xylitol may prevent bacteria from consuming sugars and producing acids that cause decay. Research shows that regular use of xylitol-rich products may reduce your risk of dental cavities.
– Nero contains 100% Natural Calcium Carbonate which offers protection against dentin hypersensitivity by sealing the pathways to sensitive tooth nerves to help block the pain. It contains 100% Natural Baking Soda for gentle cleaning and whitening.
– Nero has the ideal combination of different hydrated silica grades for superior stability, smoothness and enhanced cleaning. The final cleaning result being comparable to that you obtain with a professional cleaning at the doctor’s office.
– Nero has a neutral pH. Studies suggest that decay is a function of low pH. Prolonged periods of low (acidic) pH in your mouth provide a perfect environment for cavity-causing bacteria to grow. Maintaining a neutral pH balance helps to keep tooth enamel and biofilm healthy.