The Silverton saddle was designed with every body in mind, not just a specific body type. Softer foam combined with strategic placement of that foam allows a saddle seating experience like never before.New advancement in foam technologies and placement allow the Silverton to effectively distribute weight evenly. The Silverton provides support that promotes proper posture during both resting and working activities, helps minimize fatigue, reduces chronic back, neck, and arm pain and increases circulation to the legs.
- Dual lever seat plate adjustment with 15 degrees of tilt.
- Lightweight design
- Saddle style seat
- Tall cylinder
- Fully powder coated metal base
- Beige carpet casters
- Additional Serene Gel Foam Cushioning
- Full tilt adjustment allows user to sit comfortably while working.
- Distinct anatomically designed seat conforms to the natural shape of the body.
- Technologically advanced injection molded foam provides excellent support and comfort.
- Multi-angle pelvic positioning helps reduce lower back strain.
- Improved balance point allows you to bend forward and reach further with less strain.
- Small seat size allows the closest positioning to the patient.